FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
The Recreation Centers of Sun City (RCSC) is pleased to announce that their new web portal is now available online for Cardholder use which will combine services that were previously processed by separate providers and streamline a number of administrative functions into a single web platform.
Through the new online web portal, RCSC Cardholders will be able to manage routine interactions with RCSC in a variety of ways:
• View property/cardholder assessment balances.
• Make payments on outstanding balances with VISA or MasterCard only. Payments from bank accounts through the E-Check option will no longer be available.
• Run reports for assessment and payment history on a property.
• Book golf tee times. This function will be available at noon, five days prior to the booking date.
• View golf play history.
• View pro shop purchases, including items purchased in the golf course pro shops and Cardholder Services as well as check-ins at RCSC Centers.
• Manage participation in e-mail alerts and communications from RCSC.
• Online voting for annual Board of Directors Elections.
In order to use the web portal, Cardholders must have an e-mail address on file with the Cardholders Services Office. Those sharing an e-mail address will need to have the same e-mail address on each Cardholder record at RCSC for access to be granted. E-mail addresses must also be on file for ownership entities such as Trusts and Corporations to allow web portal access to pay annual property assessments.
As part of the web portal rollout, Cardholders who had previously signed up for email communications will have their email list selections brought into the new web portal. An email communication has been sent to each of these Cardholders with information on managing email preferences in the new web portal.
“RCSC is excited about adding another avenue for Cardholders to take care of business through this new portal,” said Chris Herring, Director of Information and Support Services. “Those who prefer to mail in payments or don’t have computer access will be able to continue using the methods that they prefer.”
Complete instructions for using the new RCSC Web Portal are available online at www.sunaz.com. For further assistance, please contact RCSC Cardholder Services Office, located at 10626 W. Thunderbird Blvd. in Sun City or by phone at 623-561-4603.